Click here to report  your problem if you are from PUNE..

or pls find below the details of the helpline numbers


North India

North India
Faridabad Delhi
Rishi Jain 9971132132 Ravi Mishra 8800110729
Yogesh 9868069544 Niladri 9811052770
Allahabad Lucknow
Anirudh 9919473960 Yogesh 9415254401
9335516974 Yaksh 9839097522
Meerut Mrs. Sharda 9936418066
Navneet Agarwal 9837114446 Dr. (Mrs.) Indu Subhash 9336002063
Bihar Brijesh 9305323243
Shekhar 9999598635 Sanjay 9415028041
Ludhiana Indranil 8756098016 / 9956956834
Amandeep Singh 9316929321 Kanpur
Manuj Gupta 9026974100
Shimla (HP)
Pradeep 9418407149
Ambala (Haryana)
Chandigarh Mukesh Soni 9899005482
Mandeep Puri 9888009199 Aligarh
Arun Gupta 9216612271 Gaurav Bhardwaj 9927018998
Arun 9872417373 Sangrour (Punjab)
Vikas 9988293457 Pankaj 9417658623
Rohtak Rae-Bareli (UP)
R.S.Dalal 9416211360 Pawan Singh 9198536449
Jammu & Kashmir Meerut (UP)
Vijay 9906907950 Amitabh 9258011122
Dehradoon Amritsar
Bhuesh Gera 9012228383 Pawan Sharma 9781642003
Bhatinda Surjit Singh 9781629986
Gurjas 9356208896 Ravi Kumar 9779928521
Surender 9463628198 Patiala
Arora 9814172119 Abhishek 9780911550
Harsh Verdhan Kohli 9808142507

East India

East India
Jamshedpur Purulia/Raghunathpur (WB)
Chandrakant Jugseniya 9308953797 Goutam Sur 9434373027
Guwahati Orissa
Durga Shankar Singh 9864022348 Kailash Sahu 9040126636 (After 7 pm)
Kolkata Chandan Kar 9437133488
Hridaya (NGO) 9830151555 Tarun Dass 9853216066
CoochBehar (WB) Jharkhand
Goutam 9002625538 Rajesh Dwivedi 9204624465
Subamaye 9434212032
Arindam 9832641575
South India
Bangalore/Bengaluru Belgaum
Rukma Chary (English) 9535109509
Santosh Patil (English, Kannada) 9845746684 Mysore
Warangal Dr.Ponnappa 9901310307
Anil 9652732787 Bellary
Nageshwar 9676829452 Hemant V 9844958455
Chennai Hassan
Manoj 9840324551 Dr Swagath 9448941084
Kalaiselvan 9445119559 Erode
Amarnath 9840587653 Krishna 9894103539
Aravind 9941162085 Coimbatore
Hyderabad Padmanabhan 9790019658
Shah Ali 9492072007 Vishakhapatnam/Vizag
Rama Krishna 9959940022 Mr. B.K. Agarwal 9246623460
Sushil 9849778007 Kaushal Kishore 9885037796
Praveen 9959150605
Ram Prasad (Vijayawada) 9177722930
West India
Mumbai Nashik
Jinesh 9820241589 Subhas Kedia 9890656219
Jai Kapadia 9769770498 Adv. M.K.Vaishnav 9822011250
Suhail 9833066726 S.P.Jadhav 9860175908
Ajit Sakharkar 9224335577 Jalgaon
Vikas 9820056091 Deepak Pawar 9372227399
Vikram 9322156141 Goa
Pune Ruben 9890081688
Kailash Khairnar 9225600956 Nagpur
Subir Biswas 9689939392 Prakash 8149794787
Sandesh 9890925273 Umesh 9960185414
Atit Rajpara 9823788013 Rajesh 9890974788
Atit 9823788013 Jodhpur
Deepak Sen 9352844907
Amravati Mumbai (CRFW)
Syed Ashfaq Ahmed 9765744177 Sandip Kedia 9867854147
Gandhinagar (Guj) Deepak 08108271976
Rajen Patel 9714842322 Subodh 9768046667

Central India
Bhopal Raipur/Bhilai
Dr. R.S.Chaudhary 9893307307 Kamal Malu 9425501248
Prakash Jugnake 9827385156 Ajay Reddy 9425556519
Indore S.R.Swarnakar 9425565608
Rahul 9302394340 Devendra Gupta 9302203747
Gaurav Bandi 9329043172 Shekhar Reddy 9826710977
Sajeev Patro 9302518144
  1. sanjeev
    May 18, 2012 at 6:01 pm

    Dear sir

    Kindly send me transfer petition no 20 of 2010 as mentioned in your discharge application format

  2. parthasadhukhan
    August 1, 2013 at 6:02 pm

    Great…This is what I like very much

  3. R.Praveen Kumar
    November 24, 2013 at 10:39 pm

    Urs site is super..these information will be useful not only for public also to advocates too…

  4. Ravichand
    December 11, 2013 at 2:28 pm

    While thanking you for well built web site. I request you to kindly inform me that whether I can contact the person in Hyderabad for help and further taking up of my case.

  5. salila
    March 2, 2014 at 11:53 am

    in a trial case ,the plaintiff used blank signed cheque and filled huge amount there in . witnesses also accomplished. can i file the case in crpc 195,340on the basis of forged document

  6. Gaurav
    August 8, 2014 at 4:41 pm

    Dear Sir,
    Help me Pls………….
    My wife filed a False case 498a on me and my family members. After one Month of filling 498a she file 125maintenance case.
    125 CASE On affidavit she put wrong information related to place of Marriage. (Marriage held in Delhi but she put the Name of Her father House which is in Patna ) I ve avidance to prove that marriage held in Delhi.
    1. As well as she put that im working in U.S. and earning Money from their. but for last 5yrs im in India.

    2. Marriage date is 06-12-2014. We are not living together from 10-02-2014.

    3. 6 years ago she had openheart surgery. But they didn’t let me know. I came to know after marriage when she gave me hospital prescription RELAED TO HER SERGERY REPORT.
    5. She and her father admitted in affidavit that they gave me more then 15lacks dowry. WHICH IS NOT TRUE.
    can u guide me pls and also can u send me some JUDGEMENTS REGARDING No Maintenance on basis of FILLING FAULSE AFFIDAVIT by Wife. AND PLS LET ME KNOW ON Judiction and on faulse affidavit can her 125 will be resected.


    • 498agladiator
      September 23, 2014 at 2:07 pm

      You can file perjury in the court for filing false/fabricated documents, giving False information to the court, misleading the court, suppression of Facts… pls read the Perjury 340 section in this blog.

      Further I would recommend you to visit the Delhi SIF chapter or call 8882 498 498 for further assistance on fighting the cases.

    • 498agladiator
      September 23, 2014 at 2:08 pm

      Gaurav…you can also write mail to for any help required on Perjury.

  7. vishu mishra
    September 20, 2014 at 5:38 pm

    what should do if a wife torture of husband’s family

    • vishu mishra
      September 20, 2014 at 5:39 pm

      how can save a husband his family from wife’s torture

  8. Munish
    September 20, 2014 at 10:11 pm

    My wife is MA, LLB and is a Canadian Citizen. She was working earlier as a teacher in India and was earning Rs. 4500/- pm before marriage. I am an MBA and right now not working anywhere. I filed divorce petition u/s 13 which is now pending in the Supreme Court as I won the case in the lower court and High Court had given judgement in her favor. No kids from this marriage. Any judgement favoring husband and denying maintenance u/s 125 to capable wife.

    • 498agladiator
      September 23, 2014 at 1:49 pm

      Where are you from???
      Pls figure out local SIF chapter for further support. Call on 8882 498 498 helpline number for further info

  9. justicegender
    October 5, 2014 at 2:43 am

    Add Kanpur No. Anupam Dubey 9889188810

  10. S.K.Sharma
    August 12, 2015 at 2:02 pm

    Is withdrawal of a suit permissible without deciding the application u/s 340 Cr.P.C. of the Defendant,
    Relevant citation if any.

    • 498agladiator
      January 2, 2017 at 5:50 pm

      In most of the cases its allowed as it makes life of Judge easy…

      But you can always insist to decide the application u/s 340 CrPC first and for this there are many relevant citations…

  11. krishnan
    February 4, 2016 at 5:25 pm

    Hi am from kadapa( Andrapradesh) and want to crlmp status from on-line, could you please let me know how to find the status?

  12. pankaj sharma
    April 26, 2016 at 6:14 pm

    I got married in 2009 in gaya bihar, i residing in mumbai,and comlpeting my MBA.she filled 498a complainant case in gaya. No kids from this marriage. i consult with adv he advised to file divorce in mumbai.she attend one date in family court and filled crpc 125 mentioned that have income 45000 pm and also Transfer petitioin in Supreme court but already judgement had done and i got ex-party divorce. In 498a case i got bail from patna high court in 2013 with condition to submit 1500 pm to her. I also filled for quashing which is pending in PHC. now in 498a before charge is done. and I crpc 125 witness process is going on. so pls help me i am very worried.I am only son (child) in my family, your suggestion is always appreciable..

    • 498agladiator
      January 2, 2017 at 5:48 pm

      Dont worry in CrPC 125…..bring on record the Order of HC which directed you to pay 1500/- Per month.
      Also pls brif whose witness is going on…is it your witness or Opposite site witness???

      Also would request you to kindly visit SAVE INDIAN FAMILY Chapter in Mumbai for more detailed advice and support required.

      Mumbai (Central)
      VENUE: Deshmukh Garden, Mulund (E).
      TIME: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
      DAY: Every Sunday
      CONTACT: 9820241589

      Mumbai (Western)
      VENUE: Veer Savarkar Udyan, Next to St.Anne’s School, Borivali.
      TIME: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
      DAY: Every Sunday
      CONTACT: 9769770498, 9820241589

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Fight for Justice

A crusaders blog for inspiring thought.

Stand up for your rights

Gender biased laws

MyNation Foundation - News

News Articles from MyNation, india - News you can use

498afighthard's Blog

Raising Awareness About Gender Biased Laws and its misuse In India

The Blog

The latest news on and the WordPress community.

%d bloggers like this: