Post – 498a

Things to handle in Post-498a period….

According to some people, you can use the following IPC sections to put counter cases for false 498a. Please check with other lawyer and read more about them (to make your case stronger).

IPC – 120B, 191, 197, 199, 200, 201, 204, 209, 211, 321, 355, 378, 379, 406, 499, 500, 504, RCR



  1. 498agladiator
    January 2, 2012 at 4:40 pm

    no worries

  2. Maple
    July 1, 2013 at 7:21 pm

    I really like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I’ve included you guys to my blogroll.

  3. Sheryl
    July 11, 2013 at 10:20 pm

    When some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she needs to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

    January 24, 2014 at 5:42 pm

    i want to relief.

    January 24, 2014 at 6:17 pm

    I am aprofessor of Visva-Bharati University since 13/3/2001.My married diughter is a school Mistress. My father expaired on 20/11/2007.My Brother is a school teacher. My mother is a housewife and she is a little penson holder. I have gotten on 25/02/2008. After my marrage my wife and her inlaws were tourchering me both mentally as well as physically.on 15/6/2010 my wife tourchered me and my elder brother sri swapan sikder in the presence of my neiboures.For that event i was feeling ilness as i am a neoro-psychiatry patient. on 16/6/2010 I came back to my parent house from my rented house at santiniketan which is my job/professoional place. My wife could not come with me. on 20/6/2010 left my satiniketan’s house at her own will and seltered her parental house and she left me with my some most valuable documents. I lounged an FIR and the case is subjudies at ACJM court at Bolpur.
    but the fact is ACJM is bised infavior of my wife and other two accussed. I applyed for court transfer u/s 410.But due to got up game between two magistrates of two courts i did not get any successfil result.
    After my loungding my FIR aganist my wife and her two inlaws my wife loundge a false FIF before Ghola PS aganist me and my other 5 inlaws u/s 498a/406/34 ipc. After that we got anticipetory bail from honourable high court kolkata.After some time she loungde a case u/s 125 crpc. the court ordered me to pay my wife Rs 8000/ par month since interim mentenence.

    Now I am exploited by lawyears and others.
    Pls. give me advice what will I do?
    Can I write this matter to any concerned minitry.

    With Regards,
    UTTAM kumar Sikder

    • 498agladiator
      February 25, 2014 at 8:45 pm

      Dear Uttam Kumar Sikder,
      pls find below the contact details of Kolkata.
      We have NGO’s in various cities… from above I think Kolkata is nearby place for you. You can get in touch with Amit for further guidance.


      Hridaya NGO
      Amit 0-9830072891

      Uttam, the guidance would be better provided once you discuss your issues in person. So pls get in touch with Amit from Hridaya NGO

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Fight for Justice

A crusaders blog for inspiring thought.

Stand up for your rights

Gender biased laws

MyNation Foundation - News

News Articles from MyNation, india - News you can use

498afighthard's Blog

Raising Awareness About Gender Biased Laws and its misuse In India

The Blog

The latest news on and the WordPress community.

%d bloggers like this: